Bologna Food Tour From A Local Perspective
OverviewLive like a local, escape the tourists!Awalking food tour in Bologna, 6 stops at some historical shops to taste the traditional Bolognese food such as tortellini, rag, mortadella, local wine and much more...Welead you in some small family run shops, away from the tourist area. Quality and respect of the local food tradition are the most important things that we want to enhance with our tour.It's not all, walking through the narrow streets of Bologna you will learn about the culture, traditions and legends which characterize this wonderful city.What's better than discovering a city with a local!?
Know More about this tourOur walking food tour starts at 10 am in front of the Two Towers.
All the food tastings are included*:
- Italian Breakfast with Cappuccino and Cornetto
- Brief visit to asmallPasta Factory
- Salumi, Parmigiano, Balsamic vinegar and Wine tasting in a local salumeria
- Slice of Pizza with high value ingredients
- Lunch in a traditional trattoria with homemade pasta dishes
- Artisanal Italian Gelato
A full immersion into the regional gastronomy, a wonderful experience that you'll never forget.
Thetour is for a restricted group (max 8 people) in order to make it a more personal and intimateexperience.
*Depending on the season the itinerary and the schedule could be changed
Inclusions for Bologna Food Tour From A Local Perspective
- Food tasting
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Bologna Food Tour From A Local Perspective
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Street Art BikeTour in Bologna
- Private Transfer Bologna Airport to Florence
- Private Venice Walking Tour and Gondola from Bologna by Train
- Bologna: 2-Hour Private Guided Walking Tour
- From Bologna: 3-hour Private Guided Ferrara Tour
- Ferrari Museum Entrance Ticket
- Discover Ferrari & Pavarotti Land from Bologna
- Small-Group Italian Food and Wine Tour with Gourmet Lunch from Bologna