In Bolognas network of streets, explore the citys rich history, culture and heritage, seeing how these hidden gems are as relevant to the community today as they were in medieval times. Discover a museum by a famous international artist, which is a true hidden gem of the city or join the locals in open air community events organised in spring and summer. Follow your host as they lead you through the labyrinth of streets to discover where some of the best pieces of local street art has emerged, and hear the stories behind the development and gentrification of one neighbourhood in the city. Get to you know your Local Host, and theyll be able to recommend spots they know youll love, so you can eat, drink, shop and party like a local during the rest of your trip.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Your meeting time is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host.
Departure Details :
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the s.. read more
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Discover Bolognas best kept secrets and the neighbourhoods that are loved by locals; from an up and coming urban oasis thats become a hipsters paradise to areas that played an important role in Bolognas medieval history and are still relevant to the citys culture and heritage today. Discover trendy bars, innovative restaurants drawing on the best of the local produce, boutique shops, vintage markets and contemporary art galleries as you wander along Bolognas historic but lesser known alleyways and paved streets. Your local will share their Bologna, the one you won't find in guidebooks but is packed full of hidden gems, ancient secrets and unique venues!
Know More about this tour
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Classical Bologna Walking Tour
- 2-Hour Historic Bike Tour of Bologna
- Bologna City Walking Tour
- Private Emilia Romagna Food Tour from Parma or Bologna
- Small-Group Italian Food and Wine Tour with Gourmet Lunch from Bologna
- 2.5-hour Bologna City and University Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Gourmet Walking Tour of Bologna - Pasta, Mortadella and Chocolate
- Ferrari Museum Entrance Ticket