Bologna Segway Tour
OverviewCruise effortlessly through Bologna's stunning medieval center by Segway! See some of the city’s most important attractions such as the Basilica di Santo Stefano, Piazza Minghetti and the famous Fountain of Neptune (fontana del nettuno), which dates back to the 16th century. Numbers are limited to eight people on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your friendly guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis Bologna Segway tour offers you the most enjoyable way to discover the citys sites its perfect for first-time and seasoned visitors alike. Enjoy all the main attractions with ample time to stop, take pictures, and get a true feeling for the vibrant atmosphere that reigns in this city. Your tour starts with a 30-minute orientation session. Once you feel comfortable riding the Segway, begin your journey through Bologna!
Explore Piazza Minghetti, named after Marco Minghetti, an influential Italian statesman during the 18th century who was born in beautiful Bologna. As you pass his statue in the square, your guide will entertain you with interesting anecdotes of Bologna's history. Cruise along Via DeToschi, one of the most charming city streets, before reaching the Santo Stefano district, home of the Basilica di Santo Stefano. Known to the locals as Sette Chiese (Seven Churches), this complex comprises seven stunning churches from the Romanesque and Gothic periods.
Your friendly guide will lead the way to the heart of the town's old Jewish quarter. Discover Torre degli Asinelli and Torre della Garsenda, two distinctive towers, and cruise past bustling shops and pretty houses. Continue to Piazza Del Nettuno, Bologna's impressive central square, which houses the majestic Fountain of Neptune (Fontana del Nettuno). Stop for photos of this incredible site before returning to Piazza Minghetti, where your tour will end.
Inclusions for Bologna Segway Tour
- Segway tour
- 30-minute orientation session
- Use of helmet (optional)
- Ponchos (in case of rain)
Exclusions for Bologna Segway Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Level of physical fitness/ability is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 16
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.