Boloven Plateau Full-Day Tour From Pakse
OverviewDiscover southern Laos’ most beautiful scenery with this full day tour of the Bolaven Plateau. Explore the cascading waterfalls of Tad Lo and Tad Fane, visit a local coffee plantation to learn about this famous Laos treat and witness the unique lifestyle of the plateau’s hill tribe people.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourPick up at your hotel at 9:00am for a short orientation of Pakse Town.
Then depart for the Bolavens Plateau, a mountainous region home to dozens of hill tribes, waterfalls and coffee and tea plantations. Your first stop is at Tad Lo Waterfalls, a beautiful formation of three separate falls. From the bridge you will first see Tad Hang and then Tad Lo in the distance. The most impressive of the three, Tad Suong, is located a further 10km upriver. After exploring the falls and their surroundings continue through the Plateau.
Stop en route for lunch.
This afternoon, continue to Tad Yuang and Tad Fane waterfalls. Tad Fane is a set of twin 120-meter high waterfalls formed by the merging waters of the Champy and Pak Koot rivers. These impressive falls are situated on the edge of Dong Hua Sao protected area, 38 km from Paksé. (Note: water level may vary accordingly to the previous rainy season)
On the drive back to Pakse we will stop to visit a tea and/or a coffee plantation. Laos is known for its famous coffee, the majority of which is grown here on the Bolaven Plateau. A visit to one of the plantations will show you the process of planting, harvesting and roasting these delicious beans.
Return to Pakse in the late afternoon and transfer back to your hotel or a restaurant.
Inclusions for Boloven Plateau Full-Day Tour From Pakse
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Professional English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Transport by A/C vehicle
Exclusions for Boloven Plateau Full-Day Tour From Pakse
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 7 people per booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Group discount is available for group size of 3 or more
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.