Bondi To Clovelly Coastal Walking Tour - Sydney
OverviewChoose this 3-3.5 hour walking tour from Bondi to Clovelly and enjoy the stunning sights of this coastal walk. Admire the stunning views, relax in the beachy culture and spot the quirky murals along the way.
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide at Circular Quay, Wharf 2 enjoy a bus trip with commentary to Bondi Beach. Brimming with history, nature, culture, art, fashion, cuisine, design, Sydneys set next to miles of ocean coastline and sandy surf beaches.
Sydney enjoys a relaxed outdoor and beach lifestyle, combined with arts and culture, fine food and wine, nature and cosmopolitan shopping and nightlife, but above all Sydney loves water! Sydneys East Shore is one of the most picturesque parts of Sydney. In this area, you can enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the world: Bondi Beach. Also, this area has a great historical value for the Aboriginal people and the entire nation of Australia.The Coastal Walk
Book this Bondi to Clovelly walking tour to discover the most popular and prominent attractions in one of Sydneys most unique mix of urban lifestyle and laid back coastal living areas.
Stroll around with a local Sydneysider that will not only point out the nature wonders along the way but also inform you about the history and the local quirky characters that sculptured the legend of Bondi.
Check out the great array of street art along the promenade which has been a modern canvas for street artists since the 60s. Murals are always changing; they stay up for six months and vary from quirky characters to monster tags.
Learn about the first owners of the land but also about its nowadays famous residents. Finish with a dip in the ocean if the weather permits it.
Inclusions for Bondi To Clovelly Coastal Walking Tour
- Local guide
- 3-3.5 hour walking tour
- Coffee or a soft drink
Exclusions for Bondi To Clovelly Coastal Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- OPAL card for travel by bus to Bondi Beach and return from Clovelly Beach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages (not mentioned)
- Gratuities/Tips (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney Day Tour with Optional Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Sydney Olympic Park, Featherdale Wildlife Park and Scenic World
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Featherdale Wildlife Park, Wentworth Falls, and Leura Cascades
- Sydney Airport Arrival Shuttle to Sydney CBD, North Sydney and White Bay Cruise Terminal
- Surry Hills Design, Fashion and Food Walking Tour
- Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Thrill Ride: 30 Minutes