Boogie Boarding - Quepos
OverviewThe perfect option for anyone seeking a short but intense introduction into the world of Boogie Boarding. After picking you up at your hotel, we bring you down to the beach to begin practicing some safety recommendations before hitting the waves. Our special teaching techniques will have you up in no time, and our patient and experienced instructors give you lots of tips along the way to help you find that perfect and balanced form on the board. Take a break to relax in our chairs under the shade of umbrellas, and refuel with fresh, juicy tropical fruit before you continue conquering the waves. When youve captured enough moments standing up and surfing from all kinds of angles, and your arms cannot take more paddling, we bring you back to your hotel. This is a fantastic experience that everyone should try, for sure!
Know More about this tourAll tours include round-trip transportation in a comfortable, new, double air conditioned 12-people-van (driven by the owner, Dante), from/to the guests hotel or private residence in Manuel Antonio or Quepos, chair and umbrellas at the beach, refreshments (water, coconut water, and fresh fruit), boogie board, rash guard, and an experienced and safe, bilingual (English and Spanish) surfing instructor (2-3 people maximum/instructor, with young children having their own). A 20-minute instruction and security talk is given by the surfing instructor to the guest, prior to entering the water. Photos are optional and offered to be purchased as an extra service, available upon request.
Inclusions for Boogie Boarding
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Boogie Boarding
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mangrove Damas Island Kayak Tours
- Damas Island Mangrove Tour from Quepos
- Waterfalls Horseback Riding from Manuel Antonio
- Half-Day Manuel Antonio Catamaran Cruise
- 3.5-Hour Small-Group Canopy Tour from Manuel Antonio
- Small-Group Tour: Ocean Kayak and Snorkeling from Manuel Antonio
- Small-Group Beach Hopping and Surf Lesson Experience from Manuel Antonio