Book MS Miss World Cruise 5 Days 4 Nights From Luxor To Aswan Included Sightseen - Cairo
OverviewBook MS Miss World Cruise 5 days 4 nights from Luxor to Aswan included sightseenNile Cruises are one of the most famous tour experince you can do it between Luxor and Aswan citywe will pick you up from your Hotel in Luxor or the train station or the Airportand will drop you off at the last day at the pick up pointthe Nile cruises we book are always 5 stars Cruises
Know More about this tourBook MS Miss World Cruise 5 days 4 nights from Luxor to Aswan included sightseen
pick up from your Hotel or train station or Airport in Luxor by Private car and Private Tour guide who will be waiting for you holding sign shows your name on it then transfer you to the Cruise
Embarkation visit the Luxor Temple to seemost intersting the granite statues of Ramses the Great. inside Karnak temples built in different reigns throgh the anciant Egyptain History . Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake. after you finish your tour will be Transfer to the cruise. Boarding before Lunch.
Meals : Lunch on board. Afternoon tea. Dinner on board & Belly Dance show.
Overnight in CruiseDay 2
Breakfast on Board then Tours our tour Guide will be waiting for you at 8:00 am and start your tour toThe West Bank the Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and The Temple of Queen Hatshepsutat El Deir El Bahari. Excursion to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile. Then visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Lunch on board.Sail to Esna. Afternoon, Tea. Disco Party.Overnight on Board in Edfu.
Breakfast on board then with our tour Guide will pick you up once the cruise land Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu after you finish your tour will transfer you back to the cruise then . Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board. Visit The Temple Shared by the Two Gods Sobek & Haroeies in Kom Ombo. Overnight onboard the Cruise.
Breakfast on the cruise . Sail to Aswan. once you reach to aswan our guide will pick you up from the Cruise to Start you tour visiting The High Damwhich is built in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser. The Philae temple on the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple is located on very intersting island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period. then after the tour will transfer you back to the cruise Lunch on board. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on the cruise .
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation and Transfer you to Aswan airport or your hotel in Aswan
Inclusions for Book MS Miss World Cruise 5 Days 4 Nights From Luxor To Aswan Included Sightseen
- 4 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Buffet dinner
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
Exclusions for Book MS Miss World Cruise 5 Days 4 Nights From Luxor To Aswan Included Sightseen
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip