Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour - Las Vegas
OverviewEver imagined soaring from the top of a mountain with an eagles eye view? Let your imagination become reality and experience the thrill and beauty of Bootleg Canyon Zipline - Boulder Citys newest eco-adventure, located at the base of Red Mountain.
Know More about this tourRed Mountain is ranked 8th in the world for downhill extreme mountain biking. But instead of hiking or cycling, you'll be exploring the mountain from an aerial trail! Add some of the safest, newly patented technology, impressive distances, spectacular views and highly qualified guides, and you have an exhilarating ride on the only aerial trails system in Nevada.
The guided tour starts with a scenic van ride up the mountain. Once you arrive at the top, it's around a 15-minute hike to the first platform, where you'll find yourself close to 3,800 feet (1140 meters) above sea level looking down over all of Nevada.
From here, a series of four separate ziplines provide an exhilarating aerial descent. Each line varies in length, ranging from 1,150 feet (345 meters) all the way up to 2,545 feet (765 meters). You'll be traveling at speeds up to 50 miles (80 km) per hour!
Discover breathtaking views of Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Eldorado Valley, while your eco-tourism guide takes you on an interpretive journey over the desert ecosystem
Inclusions for Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
- Zipline tour
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from the Excalibur Hotel
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup is not available from any other location other than Excalibur
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise your weights at the time of booking. If you provide incorrect weights and are consequently unable to participate, there are no refunds provided
There is no age limit to participate however you must weigh between 75lbs (34kgs or 5.3 st) and 250lbs (113 kgs or 17.8 st).
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Please wear closed toed shoes. No sandals allowed
Sunglasses and sunscreen are strongly advised
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.