This tour includes catered flavorful food from Splendid Fare catering to prepare your palates for rye-forward bourbons. You will have plenty to eat throughout the day, but we always have a scheduled lunch stop in the event that you are still hungry. In addition to food we provide waters, ice, napkins, sodas and silverware.
Itinerary: 8 Hours
- 10:30am: Loading at the Brown Hotel at 335 W Broadway Louisville KY 40202
- 12pm Distillery tour and tasting at Woodford Reserve
- 1:30pm lunch at Wallace Station
- 3 pm: Distillery tour and tasting at Makers Mark
- 4:30pm: Distillery tour and tasting at Limestone Branch
- 6:30-7pm drop off back at the Brown Hotel
You are responsible for purchasing your lunch outside of the catered food provided, which you should anticipate around $15 per person.
All Guests must be 21+ for group tours, or on private tours if guests wish to drink alcohol in the vehicle.
PLEASE NOTE:Distilleries prohibit alcoholic beverages to be consumed on site. Smoking on the grounds or in the vehicle is strictly prohibited.
An initial gratuity is included for the driver, but additional gratuities are welcomed.