OverviewThis Polynesian stargazing tour starts with a sunset cruise by boat and some bubbly. The tour is available in a small group setting out with no more than twelve people. Learn the fascinating history of how the ancient Polynesian used the stars to navigate all across the Pacific Ocean to find their way.
- Fully narrated tour
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small-group tour
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourRelax and unwind for an evening of stargazing and storytelling while enjoying a glass of sparkling wine as the sun goes down over beautiful Bora Bora. Colors of red, orange and yellow takes over what was the pristine blue skies of the day; and the majestic emerald mountain of Bora Bora becomes just a silhouette in the background.
You'll travel by boat to a private Motu (Islet), where the show will soon start. Speckles in the dusk’ sky soon become flickering stars that brighten as the minutes pass, and before you know it the sky is filled with twinkling stars waiting for their story to be told.
The Tahitian night sky will be unraveled before you, as your star-guide tells old stories and legends of the Tahitian people. They'll explain how they used story telling to decode the night’s sky to help them with their travels throughout the great Pacific Ocean (Moana Nui). With the knowledge of this ancient wisdom, they were able to explore the entire pacific, long before the “modern” western sailors started navigating.
Before long this adventure will have to come to an end and you'll be taken back across Bora Bora’s romantic lagoon by boat, returning to your hotel just in time for dinner (not included).
Inclusions for Bora Bora Stargazing Tour
- Bottled water
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Bora Bora Stargazing Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.