Bordeaux City Pass
OverviewDiscover Bordeaux with this city pass spending less. For those who wish to make the most of their stay, the Bordeaux Metropole city pass will give access to numerous monuments and cultural attractions. This pass is available for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days. It expires every day at midnight.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThis city pass will give you access to the following museums, attractions, tours and transport. It also offers discounts on a large variety of things to do in Bordeaux which will help make your visit easy and hassle free.
Free entry to museums:
- Bernard Magrez Cultural Institute
- Aquitaine Museum
- CAPC Contemporary Art Museum
- Fine Arts Museum
- Museum of Decorative Arts and Design
- Customs National Museum
- Free entrance to La Cit du Vin before 12 pm
- Pey Berland Tower
- The Palais Rohan - guided tour in French only
- The Grosse Cloche
- Cailhau Gate
- Saint Michel Tower
- Archeological site of Saint Seurin
- Frugs-Le Corbusier
- Visiotour - Panoramic and audio-guided tour of Bordeaux. By double-decker bus
- Free Bordeaux UNESCO guided tour (depending on availability)
- Walking guided tour for 2-hour
Take the opportunity to visit others monuments with free entrance: The Submarine Base, The Creation Franche Museum
Take advantage of some discounts too!
- Visit and wine tasting at the Wine and Trade Museum
- Cap Sciences, science and technology exhibition center
- Visits and tasting in wine estates : Chteaux Pape Clment, Saint-Ahon, le Taillan
- 1/2 day wine trips in the vineyards by coach
- Sightseeing bateau mouche tour on the Garonne river
- Wine cruises on the Gironde estuary, lunch or dinner cruises on the Garonne river
- With augmented reality mode, discover Bordeaux in the 18th century with the digital shelve Imayana
Discover the Area of Bordeaux with the 72H city pass.Get the following tours for free with this 72H city pass:
- Underground Saint-Emilion - guided tour
- Citadel of Blaye - guided tour
- Arcachon - visit of the winter district
- UNESCO World Heritage site: The Abbey of la Sauve-Majeure
- Prehistoric cave of Pair non Pair
- Medieval castles of Villandraut and Cazeneuve
- Chteaux of Cadillac, Vayres and La Brde
Inclusions for Bordeaux City Pass
- Mobile application guide - personal assistance
- Entrance to 20 selectedmuseums and monuments in Bordeaux
- Morning entrance to La Cit Du Vin (before 12pm) andMuseum of the Sea and the Marine (from June 15th 2018)
- Entrance to selected Attractions
- City Tours
- Unlimited access to tram and bus, except on May 1st
- Special offers and benefits
Exclusions for Bordeaux City Pass
- Food and drinks
- Afternoon entrance to La Cit du Vin (5/person with the City Pass)
Itinerary:Please note that the list of monuments included in the product can be subject to changes from March 1st 2018.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tickets are valid from the first date of redemption
Please note that the entrance to La Cit du Vin is included only if you go before 12pm. After 12pm, you will need to pay an extra 5.
On Mondays, all the museums are closed except the Fine Arts Museum and the Museum of Decorative Arts and Design
Many museums and activities are cheaper or free for under 18s which is why the pass is available for adults only
From November to March, some activities which may be closed during that period would be replaced by others instead.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wine-Making Workshop with Bordeaux Wine Tasting and Visit of the Chateau Pape Clement in Pessac
- Private 2CV Tour of the Medoc from Bordeaux
- Small-Group St-Emilion Bike Tour from Bordeaux Including Wine Tastings and Lunch
- Bordeaux Wine Tour: Three Wine Regions, Chateaux Wine Tastings and Lunch
- Small-Group Mdoc Wine Tour from Bordeaux