Bordeaux Gourmet Food Walking Tour With Lunch
OverviewTaste Bordeauxs many delights on this 4-hour gourmet food tour. Exploring the city on foot with your food-lover guide, visit well-known local shops to meet the owners. You'll sample breads, cheeses and chocolates, followed by a buffet lunch served with local Bordeaux wine.
- Buffet lunch included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Meet near Place des Quinconces in Bordeauxs city center for your 4-hour gourmet food tour. Follow your passionate local guide on a slow-paced walk through the city, admiring the architecture and learning about the history and culinary traditions of Bordeaux along the way.
Start with a visit to a local bakery, where the aromas of fresh-baked French bread linger in the air. Meet the baker and smell the flavors of a handmade baguette fresh out of the oven.
Your next stop is one of Bordeauxs most famous chocolate makers, whose secret recipes have been kept alive for generations. After meeting the owner, you'll be presented with a variety of chocolates whose flavors range from ginger to green tea to olive. Youll be delighted by these surprising combinations!
Next, take a Tour de France of cheese at a local cheese shop. Learn the know-how of French cheese makers (the masters) and indulge in some of the most classic and beloved French cheeses such as Comt, Roquefort and Brie.
With your taste buds warmed up, your gourmet food tour culminates with a buffet lunch in a typical Bordeaux apartment. Take your seat in the dining room and enjoy a hearty spread of the products you tasted during your tour. Then it's time to savor some canels, a typical cake of the Bordeaux region, and of course, some local Bordeaux wine. Your tour ends after lunch.
Inclusions for Bordeaux Gourmet Food Walking Tour With Lunch
- Professional guide
- Tastings (bread, cheese and chocolate)
- Buffet lunch with wine
Exclusions for Bordeaux Gourmet Food Walking Tour With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.