Bordeaux Wine Day Trip
OverviewExplore the vineyards that have made Bordeaux wines famous the world over on this full-day wine tour. You'll discover Bordeaux's extraordinary wine heritage and history, and develop a taste for the fabulous wines of Bordeaux!
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour day-long sightseeing excursion takes you through the city of Bordeaux and its vineyards, including the historic wine merchants' district, Les Chartrons. You'll enjoy a tasting in a wine merchant's cellar, and combine lunch and wine tastings at a Bordeaux restaurant.
Depending what day you take your tour, your afternoon will include a tour of two chateaux in Medoc (Saturdays) or a chateau tour in Saint Emilion and visit to the town's medieval village (Wednesdays).
Inclusions for Bordeaux Wine Day Trip
- Wine tasting
- Tour of two chateaux in Medoc (Saturdays)
- Tour of one chateau in Saint Emilion (Wednesdays)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Bordeaux Wine Day Trip
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- 9:30am: Guided tour of the "Chartrons" district and tasting at a the Wine Trading Museum
- 12:15pm: Lunch - tasting at a local restaurant in Bordeaux
- 1:30pm: Departure from Bordeaux. Tours departing on a Saturday, will include tour two wine chateaux in Medoc and enjoy a wine tasting. Tours departing on a Wednesday will visit Saint Emilion for a tour of one wine chateau and the town's medieval village.
- 6:30pm: Return to Bordeaux
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 13 years (18 years from 2018)
Please note the tour is conducted in English and French at the same time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small group Saint-Emilion Food and Wine Tour with Tasting from Bordeaux
- Arcachon Half-Day Trip from Bordeaux Including Pyla Dune and Oyster Tasting
- Private Hot Air Balloon Tour Over Vineyards from Bordeaux
- Mobile Wifi with Unlimited Data in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux Super Saver: Small-Group Trip to Arcachon with Oyster Tasting and Lunch plus Mdoc Wine Tour
- Small-Group Medoc or St-Emilion Wine Tasting and Chateaux Tour from Bordeaux