Bordeaux Wine Tour From San SebastianWrite a Review
From USD 1020.16
OverviewEnjoy this different wine experience. Although Bordeaux transcends the limits of the Spanish territory, as lovers of great wines we believe it really worth to cross the border. We can offer a trip north to the world-famous Bordeaux wine growing area, perhaps the most acclaimed internationally. We organize unique experiences in “Chateaux” (castles) that has nothing to envy the experience in La Rioja.
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourWine lovers agree that the internationally acclaimed wines coming out of France’s Bordeaux region are worth crossing the border for. See and taste for yourself while getting to explore the country’s beautiful chateaux.
Begin your journey at a designated meeting point in Donostia/San Sebastian, then set out for Saint Emilion to visit a top winery housed in a stately chateaux. Explore the majestic building and it surrounding vineyards, then taste three different wines. Enjoy a delicious lunch paired with Bordeaux wines in the heart of a medieval village, classified a UNESCO World Heritage site.
After lunch, continue to the Pessac Leognan DOC area to visit a second chateau. Learn about a different set of winemaking techniques that also yield top quality wines. Conclude your day with a tasting before heading back to your departure point in Donostia/San Sebastian.
Inclusions for Bordeaux Wine Tour From San Sebastian
- Private guide and driver.
- Private group.
- Hotel pick up.
- All transportation costs (petrol, parking and toll).
- Visit to two top wineries with tasting included.
- Gourmet meal with 5 courses with wine pairing.
Exclusions for Bordeaux Wine Tour From San Sebastian
- Meals, drinks and tickets that are not listed above
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour can be adapted to suit your preferences. Please contact the supplier to discuss preferred itinerary.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 7 Days Tour To Basque Country With Departure From Bilbao
- San Sebastian - Barcelona
- Grab Your Pintxo Best.Day.Ever.
- Royals, Stars, And Surfers Best.Day.Ever.
- Idiazal Cheese Farm Day Trip From San Sebastian
- Rioja Day Trip From San Sebastian With Lunch
- Pintxos Walkabout Paired With Beer Or Wine
- Old Town Gourmet Walking Tour
- Basque Cooking Class Workshop
- Cantabrian Coast Wine Tour From San Sebastian