OverviewA tour that takes you from Edinburgh over the border to England and back! Youll have ample time to explore one of the UKs best castles, Alnwick Castle, made famous by the Harry Potter films! Also stop at Melrose Abbey in the Borders and Bamburgh castle, on the magnificent east coast of Scotland.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourA tour for history and movie lovers alike, we take you to the magnificent Melrose Abbey ruin, resting place of Robert the Bruce’s heart. Then it’s on to Alnwick Castle (entry not included) which you may recognize from the Harry Potter films. It is arguably the most family friendly castle in the UK. You can spend hours here, learning to fly like the famous wizard, exploring the grand rooms and hearing terrifying tales in the underground lost cellars. There are also incredible gardens to wander, each with different themes. There are numerous incredible water features and even a tree house.
Inclusions for Borders And Alnwick Castle Tour From Edinburgh
- Mercedes air-conditioned vehicle
- panoramic windows
Exclusions for Borders And Alnwick Castle Tour From Edinburgh
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
8:45am check-in closes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Royal Edinburgh Ticket Including Hop-On Hop-Off Tours And Edinburgh Castle Admission
- Edinburgh Night Walking Including Historic Underground Vaults
- Outlander Film Locations Day Trip From Edinburgh
- Loch Ness, Glencoe And The Highlands Small-Group Day Trip From Edinburgh
- Hadrian's Wall, Roman Britain And The Scottish Borders
- Whisky-Tasting Day Trip From Edinburgh
- 3-Day Budget Isle Of Skye And The Highlands Tour From Edinburgh
- Edinburgh City Tour In Private Minibus
- VIP Minibus Tour To The Highlands And West Coast From Edinburgh
- 2-Day Tour To The Highlands In A Private Minibus From Edinburgh - Islands And The West Coast