Borghese Gallery Small Group Tour - Baroque & Renaissance In Rome
OverviewExperience the magnificent Borghese Gallery in a small group of maximum 6 people. This beautiful museum holds an immense amount of masterpieces, by Renaissance and Baroque greats such as Bernini, Caravaggio, Canova and Raphael. This tour will take you through the collection, as your expert guide shares secret stories and anecdotes about the artists and their patrons. The gallery is greatly enhanced by this small group (maximum 6 people) experience and your tour guide will allow you to go deeper in your interactions with these masterpieces.
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourSpend 2-hours exploring the Borghese Gallery with a knowledgeable guide. See works by some of the masters of the Renaissance and Baroque periods, like Bernini, Caravaggio, Canova, and Raphael. Your guide will take you through the collections while providing insightful commentary. Be entertained by stories about these artists, their work, their relationships with patrons, and the history of the Villa Borghese Pinciana.
You will begin this cultural experience at 5pm, when the museum is less crowded. As you make your way through the gallery, you will be in awe of the opulence of the villa as well as the artwork. Enjoy this unique collection and the villa, commissioned in the 17th century by Cardinal Scipione Borghese, the nephew of Pope Paul V. Discover how Cardinal Scipione Borghese started with his own private collection and how the museum became one of the world's most unique collections.
Step outside the museum to explore the lavish Borghese gardens on a self-guided tour. Stop at the eagle fountain that is adjacent to the museum and at the entrance of theGiardino dei Melangoli (Garden of Bitter Oranges). Stroll through Giardino dei Melangoli (Garden of Bitter Oranges) at your own pace. Continue your walk through a formal garden called The Flower Garden. See the Meridiana Mansion by Rainaldi and the aviary when walking through The Secret Garden.
Inclusions for Borghese Gallery Small Group Tour - Baroque & Renaissance In Rome
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Borghese Gallery Small Group Tour - Baroque & Renaissance In Rome
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 7 years
Maximum number of participants is 6
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Family-Friendly Colosseum and Ancient Rome Tour
- Night in Rome on a Vespa
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant