Borinquen Combo Horseback Riding And Canopy Tour - Playa Hermosa
OverviewThe Borinquen combo canopy tour is the most exciting and breath-taking experiences around Costa Rica. Join this full-day trip and get ready to start your adventure.
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe Borinquen Combo Canopy Tour is the most exciting and breath-taking experiences around Costa Rica.
Well start the day with a horseback riding up the mountain of the Rincon de la Vieja volcano and through the plains with beautiful views of Guanacastes pacific coast during 30 minutes till get our first station of the Zip line.
This Canopy tour consists in 13 platforms and 10 cables and you will fly over the tree tops, zipping across the canyon and in front of the breathtaking Borinquen Waterfall.
After this extreme canopy tour, we will stop at the restaurant where you will enjoy your lunch surrounding by the nature and fauna. After lunch, youll spend the rest of the day soaking in the thermal pools, taking invigorating mud baths and relaxing by the natural hot water pools.
Inclusions for Borinquen Combo Horseback Riding And Canopy Tour
- Soft drinks
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Borinquen Combo Horseback Riding And Canopy Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
You have to bring tennis shoes, long or short pants, insect repellents, sandals or water shoes, camera, sunglasses, swimsuit and change clothes.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems or Open Heart Surgery
Not recommended for pregnant women
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mega Combo Turubari Adventure Park from Jaco
- PALO VERDE WILDLIFE BOAT TOUR from DREAMS RESORT Guanacaste
- Mangrove Safari with Pottery Village Upgrade from Guanacaste
- Cathedral Waterfall Hot Springs Adventure at Rincon de la Vieja fr Playa Hermosa
- Volcano Crater Tour and Waterfalls
- White Water Rafting Tenorio River Class 4-Hermosa Coco Flamingo Tamarindo
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour
- White Water Rafting