Borobudur Sunrise Merapi Volcano Tour - Yogyakarta
OverviewBorobudur sunrise and Merapi volcano tour is one another perfect tour activity for the whole day to give you an extraordinary experience for your holiday in Jogja. It is a great tour combination between cultural activity visiting the great Buddhist temple in Java called Borobudur and other temples nearby and adventure activity exploring the foot of Merapi volcano reach the highest point of 4 Km from the peak by an offroad Jeep. Escorted and guided by local expert, you will bring a great moments home and make your holiday memorable with Java Bali Trips company.
Know More about this tourEarly morning at 03.30 we will leave for Borobudur temple to catch a mythical moment visiting a great Buddhist temple, enjoying the sunrise and take a guided tour with local tour guide to explore and reveal the great stories, philosophy and history of the temple. Afterwards, we will enjoy the coffee, tea and snacks before continuing to visit other temples nearby, coffee home industry and a local market. After having a breakfast at a nice restaurant we will drive an off-road Jeep to explore the foot of Merapi volcano. You may choose to have a breakfast or bring a take away lunch to have it on Merapi volcano. Our off-road Jeep is ready at Java Bali Trips office to take you exploring the ruin temple, through the villages and river. We will make some stops for picturing along the way up and finish at a volcano observation office to see how the volcanology officers watch the activities of Merapi volcano by seismograph and other volcano tools. Afterwards, we drive back to the office and continue driving back to your hotel's stay at Jogja.
Inclusions for Borobudur Sunrise Merapi Volcano Tour
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Breakfast / take away lunch
- Morning tea / Coffee
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Offroad Jeep
Exclusions for Borobudur Sunrise Merapi Volcano Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour in Yogyakarta: Kraton Sultan Palace, Water Castle and Kota Gede
- Ratu Boko Temple Admission Ticket
- Javanese for a Day: Private tour of Plaosan Villages and Sunset at Prambanan Temple in Yogyakarta
- Morning Biking Tour at Historic Neighborhood Kotagede in Yogyakarta
- Private Tour of Prambanan Temple from Yogyakarta
- Full-Day Essence of Kotegede Tour from Yogyakarta by Becak Bicycle
- Full-Day Borobudur Prambanan and Yogyakarta City Tour