Boskinac Wine And Dine Full Day Tour From Zadar - On The Footsteps Of Anthony Bourdain
OverviewFollow the footsteps of Anthony Bourdain. One of the most famous world's travelers, chefs andgourmand visited this hotel and enjoyed in delicious traditional dishes and excellent wines. HotelBokinac is located on the island of Pag. Among the rocky slopes of the island stands the Field ofNovalja with Bokinac, a little piece of heaven surrounded with greenery, meadows, olive grows andvineyards in the middle of it. It is a magical place that will awake all your senses. Fragrances ofaromatic herbs, rosemary, thyme, sage, fresh country air, light sea breeze, tranquility of the untouchednature and flavors of the lamb, cheese, salt flower, olive oil and exquisite wines will amaze you with itsdivine, intensive tastes and aromas. Visit Bokinac and reward yourself with a day of enjoyment insuperb Dalmatian cuisine specialties and stunning landscapes of Pag island.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourRelax and enjoy at gourmet specialties on the island of Pag whose rocky steep slopes will leave youbreathless. From the bridge of Pag spreads an amazing view to the island and its surrounding. Firststop is the old town of Pag where you will sight-see Skrivanat Tower from the 15th century, the ruins ofCity Walls and Church of St. George designed by famous Croatian Renaissance architect George the Dalmatian.Afterwards the journey continues towards picturesque Field of Novalja where the hotel is situated.Upon arrival you will take a walk through the olive gardens and vineyards of Bokinac. Your guide willtell you the story about the ancient traditions of olive oil and wine production. You will get the chance totaste high quality cheeses made in Pag's cheese factories and sample finest Pag's olive oils which,along with the homemade bread from the bread oven, make a unique gastro experience of Dalmatia.
After degustation you will have some free time for refreshment, short walk or a coffee break. Lunchincludes four courses of meals made of local ingredients: Adriatic prawns and fish, lamb and herbsfrom Pag and organically grown vegetables followed by excellent awarded Bokinac wines. Menuincludes prawns salad and shark fish for appetizer, lamb from Pag as the main course and ricotta and sage ice-cream for desert.
Inclusions for Boskinac Wine And Dine Full Day Tour From Zadar - On The Footsteps Of Anthony Bourdain
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Boskinac Wine And Dine Full Day Tour From Zadar - On The Footsteps Of Anthony Bourdain
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 7 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.