From USD 41.86
OverviewCross Istanbuls stunning Bosphorus Bridge, take in spectacular city views from amlca Hill and explore ornate Dolmabahe Palace on this 5-hour tour! Travel by comfortable coach to amlca Hill on the Asian side for panoramic views of the citys skyline and then cross the glittering Bosphorus Bridge back to the European side. Then, enjoy a guided tour of the waterside Dolmabahe Palace, the last residence of the Ottoman Sultans. Filled with exquisite chandeliers, gold, marble and silk, this extravagant royal residence will take your breath away with its opulence!
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Start your experience with a pickup from your centrally located Istanbul hotel. Settle into your air-conditioned coach as you hear interesting facts about Istanbuls history from your guide.
Once on Istanbuls Asian side, your first destination is amlca Hill, the highest point in Istanbul at 875 feet (267 meters) above sea level. Drink in the panoramic views over the immense Bosphorus Bridge and the citys minarets, domes and turrets, all framed by the sparkling Bosphorus Straits and Sea of Marmara.
Afterward, drive along the Bosphorus Bridge, the huge suspension bridge that spans the Straits, and capture the spectacular views as you cross.
Next, arrive at the Dolmabahe Palace for a guided visit. This magnificent waterfront palace was one of the last built during the Ottoman Empire and boasts a lavish exterior combining Ottoman style with 19th-century Neoclassical architecture.
Head inside to tour the imperial residences sumptuous interiors. For an hour and 15 minutes or so, explore the extravagant halls and chambers as your guide tells you about the last Sultans who lived here. Marvel at the opulence chandeliers, marble, gold and silk abound and see highlights such as the grandiose Medhal Hall and Crystal Staircase. Learn about Mustafa Atatrk, Turkeys first, revered president, who used the palace and how all its clocks were stopped on his death, at exactly 9:05am.
After your palace tour, board your coach and end your experience with a hotel drop-off.
Please note: Dolmabahce Palace will be closed on Mondays and Thursdays, this will be replaced by a visit to the Chora Museum.
Inclusions for Bosphorus Bridge, Camlica Hill And Dolmabahce Palace Tour In Istanbul
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to Dolmabahçe Palace
Exclusions for Bosphorus Bridge, Camlica Hill And Dolmabahce Palace Tour In Istanbul
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dolmabahçe Palace will be replaced with Chora Museum on a Monday and Thursday
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.