Bosphorus Cruise And Golden Horn Tour Including Cable Car From Istanbul
OverviewEnjoy a half day guided tour of the Bosphorus and Golden Horn, the most authentic and charming parts of the city of Istanbul. Explore the magnificent parts of Istanbul with splendid historical attractions.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Your climate-controlled coach will collect you between 12:30pm and 1:30pm for your 4-hour guided tour of the Bosphorus Strait that separates Europe from Asia, and the Golden Horn that divides Istanbul's UNESCO-listed Old City from its new city.
Admire the Church of St. Stephen of the Bulgars, a gothic church built entirely from cast iron, the Jewish Hospital in Istanbul's old Jewish quarter, Balat, and the Church of St. George, home of the Ecumenical Orthodox Patriarchate since the fifteenth century. See the ancient City Walls of Constantinople, built by Constantine the Great during the fourth century AD to protect his Byzantine Empire.
Next, stop at Eminonu Pier, where you hop aboard a sightseeing ship for your 1.5-hour tour of the Bosphorus Strait. You'll be able to see Asia on one side and Europe on the other, while admiring Ottoman palaces and medieval fortresses.
You'll alight in time to visit the Eyup Sultan Mosque, a very sacred site for Muslims as it's home to the tomb of the Prophet's follower Ayyub al-Ansari. It's Istanbul's most important Islamic shrine, so please dress appropriately.
From here, it's a short stroll to the cable car, which will whizz you up the hill to the famous Pierre Loti Cafe. Sip a Turkish coffee or your choice of drink (own expense) as you inhale the fantastic views across the Golden Horn. You'll be back at your hotel between 5:30pm and 6:30pm.
Inclusions for Bosphorus Cruise And Golden Horn Tour Including Cable Car From Istanbul
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
Exclusions for Bosphorus Cruise And Golden Horn Tour Including Cable Car From Istanbul
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bosphorus Dinner and Show Cruise in Istanbul
- Private Day Trip from Istanbul to Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary
- Istanbul Sightseeing Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Orient House Dinner Cruise Istanbul
- 2 Day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Private Tour: Ottoman Istanbul Full-Day Tour with Optional After-Hours Visit to Hagia Sophia