Bosphorus Cruise, Dolmabahce Palace And Two Continents (from Europe To Asia) - IstanbulWrite a Review
This tour covers the prominent spots of Istanbul including the Golden Horn, the arm of the Bosphorus and a natural harbour of the historical peninsula. Also taking you to the aromatic Spice Bazaar where you can fill your senses with the mystic smell of spices and pack some for home. This tour traverses through Bosphorus Cruise on Plan Tours’ private boat and takes you to olmabahce Palace which is the most recent residence of the Ottomans and ends with visit to Camlica Hill from where you can enjoy a 360 degree view of Istanbul.
- Enjoy the view of Golden Horn (from the bus), the arm of the Bosphorus and a natural harbour of the historical peninsula.
- Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), mystical smells of different aromas of various spices.
- Enjoy Bosphorus Cruise on Plan Tours’ private boat.
- Visit Dolmabahce Palace, recent residence for Ottoman Sultans.
- Camlica Hill, famous for its widest bird’s eye panoramic view of Istanbul.
Know More about this tour
Golden Horn (from the bus), the arm of the Bosphorus and a natural harbour of the historical peninsula separating the old and the new parts of Istanbul where the first colonies settled during the Byzantines. The residential area for Byzantine Jews, Italian traders and other non-muslim minorities. Drive along the traces of history at Balat viewing Metal Church of St. Stephen the Bulgarian, Jewish Hospital (Or-Ahayim), Fener Orthodox Patriarchate and 22 kms. long Byzantine City Walls, strongest fortification of the middle age.
Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. Shops selling fruits, vegetables, fish, flowers etc.
Bosphorus Cruise on Plan Tours’ private boat, through the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residentials and luxurious apartments.
Rumeli Fortress (from the boat – no interior visit), historical armament built by the Conqueror to control and protect the Bosphorus. A unique example of military architecture.
(Visit to a leather showroom if time permits)
Lunch at a Turkish Restaurant.
Dolmabahçe Palace, recent residence for Ottoman Sultans built by two Ottoman architects Karabet and Nikogos Balyan on a 110.000 m² area and served as the main administrative center of the Ottoman Empire. Famous with great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons chandelier, the palace has 285 rooms and 46 halls.
Bosphorus Bridge, unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in 2 minutes.
Camlica Hill, famous for its widest bird’s eye panoramic view of Istanbul from Marmara Sea to the Black Sea, gives a chance to see the Bosphorus and Golden Horn from one of the best point of the highest and most appealing places of the city.
- Bosphorus Tours are practiced with regular boat if minimum number of attendants is not provided for the private boat.
Inclusions for Bosphorus Cruise, Dolmabahce Palace And Two Continents (from Europe To Asia)
- A/C transportation
- Guidance in multiple languages
- Entrance fees
- Mentioned meals/drinks
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.