Bosphorus Full-Day Sightseeing Tour: Golden Horn And Bosphorus Cruise, Spice Bazaar, Camlica Hill And Dolmabahce Palace - Istanbul
OverviewSail along the beautiful Golden Horn and Bosphorus and visit three other top Istanbul attractions on this variety-packed full-day sightseeing tour! Enjoy stunning views over the mosques, bridges, palaces and fortresses of Istanbul on your 2.5-hour cruise, and take a guided visit of the lavish Dolmabahe Palace. Immerse yourself in the colors and aromas of the Spice Bazaar; admire Rstem Pasha Mosque and enjoy stirring panoramas over the city from Camlica Hill. A tasty 3-course lunch by the lapping waters of the Bosphorus completes the whole, unforgettable experience.
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Start your experience with a pickup from your centrally located Istanbul hotel. Settle on your comfortable coach and listen to intriguing tales about Istanbul on your way to the Spice Bazaar.
Here, roam around the stalls piled with colorful spices, fruits and nuts, and soak up the aromas. Discover more about the bazaar from your guide and perhaps sample some of the treats on offer.Then, walk to nearby Rstem Pasha Mosque, to marvel at this diminutive building, whose walls are laden in exquisite blue Iznik tiles.
Next, board your sightseeing boat and sail the Golden Horn, the inlet dividing European Istanbul in two, to see landmarks such as the Aynalkavak Palace and Galata Tower. Take photos as your boat then cruises along the Bosphorus Strait past some of Istanbuls greatest sights. Marvel at the Bosphorus Bridge, Dolmabahe Palace and Rumeli Fortress, and admire the elaborate mansions and mosques on the Asian shores.
Around midday, leave your boat on the Asian side and savor an included 3-course lunch at a Bosphorus-side restaurant, accompanied by drinks (own expense). See the itinerary for a sample menu.
Continue by coach to Camlica Hill, Istanbuls highest point, for spectacular views over the city. Next, cross the Bosphorus Bridge for a guided visit around the Dolmabahe Palace, the former home of the Ottoman sultans. Ogle its sumptuous chambers and Crystal Staircase and Medhal Hall all ostentatious displays of the sultans' imperial wealth.
Afterward, return to your coach and finish your tour with a hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Bosphorus Full-Day Sightseeing Tour: Golden Horn And Bosphorus Cruise, Spice Bazaar, Camlica Hill And Dolmabahce Palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to Dolmabahe Palace
- Sightseeing cruise
- 3-course lunch
Exclusions for Bosphorus Full-Day Sightseeing Tour: Golden Horn And Bosphorus Cruise, Spice Bazaar, Camlica Hill And Dolmabahce Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lentil, tomato or chicken soup
- Grilled meatballs with fresh green salad or bean salad
Dessert (choice of one):
- Rice pudding
- Baklava (filo pastry parcel stuffed with nuts and soaked in honey)
- Figs with cream
- Semolina halva (sesame seeds with honey or sugar) with ice cream
- Revani (semolina cake soaked in light syrup)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Istanbul Small Group City Tour: Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, St Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- Bosphorus Dinner and Show Cruise in Istanbul
- Private Day Trip from Istanbul to Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary
- Istanbul Sightseeing Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Orient House Dinner Cruise Istanbul