OverviewCelebrate Bostonâs history with a sightseeing tour on the Beantown Trolley, a great way to see top Boston attractions including Beacon Hill, Boston Common and the Freedom Trail. Board the trolley at the New England Aquarium and enjoy the full 2 hour narrated tour on this San Francisco-style trolley car. There are 2 picture stops at the Naval Yard and Copley Square along with more than 100 points of interest along the way. Also included is a Boston Harbor cruise (May to October) or entrance to the Mary Baker Eddy Library to view the awe-inspiring MappariumÂ®!
Know More about this tourHop on the Beantown Trolley, a San Francisco-style sightseeing trolley car, and your guide will keep you entertained with informative commentary about the sights you see on the 2 hour city tour.
Begin your tour at the New England Aquarium. Hop off for pictures at the Naval Yard and Copley Square. See over 100 points of interest along the way including Charlestown, Beacon Hill, Boston Common, the Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, Faneuil Hall, Copley Square, the New England Aquarium, the North End and the Bunker Hill Pavilion. Also included with your trolley tour is a harbor cruise (from May to October) or entrance to the Mapparium® – your choice!
Sit back, relax and enjoy the waterfront sights on a 45-minute cruise along Boston Harbor. Cruises depart from the New England Aquarium.
If cruises aren't your thing, opt for admission to the Mary Baker Eddy Library to stand in awe of the giant Mapparium, a 3-story globe of stained glass viewed from a 30-foot-long (9-meter) bridge running through the library’s interior. Don’t forget your camera for this unique exhibit!
Inclusions for Boston Beantown Trolley And Harbor Cruise
- Live commentary on board
- Boston Harbor cruise (if option selected; May to Oct)
- Admission to Mapparium (if option selected)
- All taxes
Exclusions for Boston Beantown Trolley And Harbor Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to attractions unless noted
- Items purchased during your tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Take the harbor cruise prior to the trolley tour if you book the 3pm trolley tour
Harbor cruise operates from May to October only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.