Your cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Rowes wharf. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table.
Explore and Enjoy...
Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or tour the ship's three climate controlled decks. A great way to start your day is by watching the boat castoff from one of the observation decks.
Indulge your senses...
Bring your appetite when you return to your private table, the Executive Chef and galley staff present you with an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of tastes.
Throughout the cruise our live entertainment and DJ sets the mood...
Enjoy live entertainment while boarding and dance to music from the DJ on board.
Take home a memory...
Return, 2 hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Departing from Rowes wharf, it cruises along Historic Boston Harbor from Castle island to George's Island, then east to the Boston Light on Little Brewster Island, and back north to Charlestown Naval Yard before returning to the Wharf. Cruise Route may vary depending on weather.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
1pm Departure , Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a .. read more
Departure Details :
Rowes Wharf, Boston
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewAdmire the unforgettable sights of Boston on board this breathtaking climate controlled yacht. This cruise offers the most unique brunch setting on Boston's famous harbor. Relax and be captivated by the city skyline while enjoying a delectable buffet brunch menu.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
Itinerary:Sample Menu (subject to change)
Early Risers (Breakfast Items)
- Breakfast Pastries: Assorted Muffins | Bagels | Fruit Preserves | Butter
- Scrambled Eggs: Diced Tomatoes | Cheddar Cheese | Chives
- Eggs Benedict Strata: Bacon | Hollandaise Sauce
- Breakfast Meats: Applewood Smoked Bacon | Maple Sausage
- Breakfast Potatoes: Hash Browns | Caramelized Onions | Italian Parsley
- Smoked Salmon Platter: Cream Cheese | Red Onion | Sliced Tomatoes | Capers
- Chicken & Waffles: Orange Maple Glaze
- Organic Mixed Green Salad: Goat Cheese | Candied Pecans | Navel Oranges | Orange Anise Vinaigrette
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad: Asparagus | Corn | Zucchini | Tomatoes | Basil | Herb Vinaigrette
- Roasted Asparagus: Garlic-Parsley Oil
- Romesco Crust Salmon: White Bean, Carrots, Artichoke & Parsley Stew
- Hand Cut Strip Steak: Odyssey Signature Spice Rub | Chimichurri Sauce
- Cakes | Pastries | Seasonal Fruit
- Chocolate Fondue
- Fresh Fruit and Miniature Desserts perfect for dipping in our Signature Chocolate
- 2-hour brunch cruise
- Buffet menu
- Live and DJ entertainment
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Taxes and fees
- Additional beverages (not listed in Inclusions)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended attire - dressy-casual attire, such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
Menu items are subject to change
Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge
Child prices are applicable for children aged 3 - 11 years
You Might Also Like
- Newport Mansions Small-Group Day Trip from Boston
- Boston Super Saver: Whale-Watching Cruise Plus Admission to New England Aquarium
- Go Boston Card
- Spirit of Boston Sunset Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- Salem Witch City Day Trip From Boston
- Cape Cod Summer Day Trip from Boston Including Sightseeing Cruise
- Boston Freedom Trail to Copley Square Walking Tour
- New England Aquarium Admission