When you receive your pass, browse through the provided guidebook to choose three, four or five Boston activities from a list of more than 19 popular tours, experiences and other attractions (see below for a full list). Several sites include skip-the-line entry.
Valid for 30 days after you first use it, the pass gives you the flexibility to design your itinerary and discover the history of Boston at your own pace. The guidebook includes attraction descriptions, hours of operation, directions and maps.
Access to your three, four or five chosen attractions couldnt be easier just swipe your pass at designated ticketing areas, and enjoy. Sail past the lines at the New England Aquarium, take a tour of iconic Fenway Park and hit the water on a Boston Duck Tour. The choice is yours.
Available attractions (choose three, four or five):
- Boston Children's Museum
- Boston Duck Tour
- Boston Sunset Cruise (seasonal)
- CityView Hop-On Hop-Off Boston Trolley Sightseeing Tour: 2 Day Ticket
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- Isabella Gardner Museum
- Fenway Park Tour
- Freedom Trail Walking Tour
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- JFK Presidential Library and Museum
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Science
- New England Aquarium
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Peabody Museum of Archeology and Ethnology
- Salem Witch Museum
- Skywalk Obervatory
- USS Constitution Cruise