Boston Freedom Trail To Copley Square Walking Tour
OverviewEnjoy the vibrant atmosphere of Boston on this guided, 2-hour walking tour. Travel through Downtown Boston on the popular Freedom Trail, a 2.5-mile path featuring 16 locations of historical significance to the United States. See the Victorian brownstone homes and Copley Square in the Back Bay neighborhood. Then explore Boston Common and Boston Public Garden and visit places like Cheers Beacon Hill and Newbury Street.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourAt 10am, meet and greet the tour guide outside of 28 State Street, located across from the Old State House. Follow the guide to begin this 2-hour walking tour of Boston.
Start the tour on the Freedom Trail, visiting Faneuil Hall, the Old and New State Houses, and the Boston Massacre Site. See the Old City Hall, along with the Old Corner Bookstore and King's Chapel. Stroll through downtown en route to Boston Common. We will then climb Beacon Hill, where the Boston aristocracy livesView the last remaining cobblestone street on Beacon Hill and famous Louisburg Square.
We leave Beacon Hill and enter the Boston Public Garden. Admire the stunning swan boats as they sail under the world's smallest suspension bridge and see where all the exterior shots for "Cheers" were filmed as we stroll through Back Bay.
Continue on to the John Hancock Tower, the Boston Public Library, and Trinity Church. Then cross the finish line atthe Boston Marathon site and enjoy the beauty and charm of Copley Square, where the tour concludes.
Inclusions for Boston Freedom Trail To Copley Square Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Boston Freedom Trail To Copley Square Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.