Boston Movie Sites Tour In Luxury Rolls Royce Ghost
OverviewExplore Boston's cinematic side with this self-guided tour of the best Boston movie sites! From The Town to Mystic River to Good Will Hunting, your private driver will cruise through the city in a premier Rolls Royce Ghost to see all of the best spots from the big screen.
- Explore Boston's cinematic side with this self-guided tour of the best Boston movie sites! From The Town to Mystic River to Good Will Hunting, your private driver will cruise through the city in a premier Rolls Royce Ghost to see all of the best spots from the big screen.
Know More about this tourWith this private, self-guided tour you'll enjoythe luxury of your own personal driver,itinerary, and fabulous Rolls Royce Ghost! Cruise along to the best-known movie and TV sites as you dictate how much time you'd like to spend at each.Start your 3-hour tour with pickup at your hotel or local accommodations, and set out to explore the city with your guide.
You'll visitCharlestown to explore the setting ofThe Town.Ben Affleck brought the historicneighborhoodto the big screen withbank robberies, gangsters, and FBI manhunts, but the neighborhood is also full of rich history, culture, and monuments.
Visit the North End of Boston to see filming sites of various movies includingNational TreasureandThe Town,and check out the neighborhood of Jimmy Fallon's character, Ben, inFever Pitch.Continue on to the nearby West End of Boston, where you can see the mental health facility that was filmed as the police headquarters inThe Departed.
Continue on to the Irish-American neighborhood of South Boston, or 'Southie' as the locals know. Film executives often turn to the authenticity of South Boston when scouting for Irish-American movies such asThe Town, Southie, The Verdict, Mystic River, The Departed,andGone Baby Gone.You'll also see the L Street Tavern, used as Matt Damon and Ben Affleck's hometown pub inGood Will Hunting.
Keep up the fun with a cruise to the South Boston waterfront and Seaport area, home to the Boston Convention Center as seen in21.Other films shot in the neighborhood includeThe Game PlanandNext Stop Wonderland.Swing by the Moakley Courthouse to see the site of notorious mobster James 'Whitey Bulger's arraignment, the real-life inspiration behind Jack Nicholson's character inThe Departed.
Your tour will also exploreBeacon Hill and downtown Boston to visitsites around the neighborhood and the popular Boston Common and Boston Public Garden. You may recognize the area from such movies and TV shows asCheers, Ted, Ally McBeal, Boondock Saints, MTV's Real World,andGood Will Hunting.
Conclude your tour with drop-off at your hotel or local accommodations and a wealth of new Boston movie trivia!
Inclusions for Boston Movie Sites Tour In Luxury Rolls Royce Ghost
- Private tour in Rolls Royce Ghost
Exclusions for Boston Movie Sites Tour In Luxury Rolls Royce Ghost
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Must advise hotel or pickup location at checkout
Priced per vehicle
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.