- Local English speaking guide
- Tastings from Five to Six favorite local hot spots
- Historical information and guided neighborhood walk
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; ability to walk 1.5 miles is preferable.
- Comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothing is recommended.
- Gratuities are not included, and it is highly encouraged that you tip our guides (suggested $10 USD per guest)
- Legal drinking age in the US is 21; customers under 21 will only be served non-alcoholic drinks if applicable
- If possible, please bring a water bottle or beverage for your own personal use
- We are able to accommodate a range of dietary options including Vegetarian and Vegan.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
11:00am on Sundays
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Tour ends near the Loring-Greenough House which is a 10 minute walk from the start location.
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewIt's a known secret that Jamaica Plain -- or "JP" to the locals -- has some of the tastiest and freshest food in Boston, but it's a bit hidden from the "beaten path" destinations such as nearby Fenway Park. In fact, some JP residents want to keep it that way, and this tight-knit community is definitely keen on preserving the neighborly feel. Originally part of Roxbury, Jamaica Plain was first home to wealthy and middle class residents who wanted to summer or live outside of the city where they worked. Later on, JP has become very well known for America's First Craft Beer, Sam Adams, which is still brewed here today. On this exciting tour, we will take you around the popular Centre Street center of JP, which is chock full of delicious eats. We will sample a variety of local, independent concepts often owned by JP residents themselves. This food tours runs approximately 2 hours, with 4-6 stops and includes all tastings.
Know More about this tour
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers; all guests will pay the same price. Children under 2 who are not eating are included.
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You Might Also Like
- Newport Mansions Small-Group Day Trip from Boston
- Boston Super Saver: Whale-Watching Cruise Plus Admission to New England Aquarium
- Go Boston Card
- Spirit of Boston Sunset Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- Salem Witch City Day Trip From Boston
- Cape Cod Summer Day Trip from Boston Including Sightseeing Cruise
- Boston Freedom Trail to Copley Square Walking Tour
- New England Aquarium Admission