- Visitors are able to enjoy self-guidedtours and explore at their own pace.
- Enjoy a dozen themed galleries
- Visit The Hall of Presidents
- Come face-to-face with World Leaders
- Rub elbows with the Royal Family
- Chill with Hoodlums & Gangsters
- Rock with Pop Icons, Music Celebrities and Movie Stars
- Take selfies with Sports Heroes
- Get up close and personal with exciting Silver Screen Legends and more!
- Guided Tours are available upon request.
- Translated Tours are available in several languages but must be booked in advance.
- The average museum tour lasts 60-90 minutes but you're welcome to stay all day.
- Boston's Dreamland Wax Museum is across the street from Quincy Market, which is chock full of restaurants and fine eateries.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Open everyday at 10:00 AM (EST)
Departure Details :
Dreamland Wax Museum is STOP #5 on Boston's Old Town Trolley and Boston City Hop On-Hop Off bus.
Return Details :
1 Washington Mall, City Hall Plaza, Boston, MA 02108
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Our mission isto educate, entertain, and nurture an interest in art and history. Our vision is toinspire, invest in, and celebrate the historicalimpact the city of Boston has had on our nation.Whatto expect: upon entering you'll embark on an immersive journey through time asyou pass through our Boston Breezeway. Soon you'll come face-to-face with every sitting United States president to ever hold the office as you journey through ourHall of Presidents. Take a group photo inour Oval Office.Selfies are always encouraged as youpose alongside worldleaders, history makers, sports heroes and pop stars. Discoverthe ancientart of wax sculpture and even see how our wax figures are built.
Know More about this tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved