Boston's Freedom Trail 5K Run
OverviewFreedom Trail running tour is the active way to tour historic Boston! This unique, guided run will show you Boston's most famous historical sites in an up-close and detailed way that's unlike any other tour! Meet on Boston Common at the corner of Park & Tremont St and run a 5k course that passes sixteen of America's most important historical landmarks. We run from site to site stopping for several minutes at each landmark to learn about it's history. At the end of the run everyone receives their choice of drink and a souvenir run shirt before we board the harbor ferry to take us back to downtown Boston!
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourThe Freedom Trail run follows a mostly flat 'point to point' 5K course over the streets and sidewalks of downtown Boston. The run starts on Boston Common and ends at the Charlestown Navy Yard where we board the harbor ferry for the ride back to downtown Boston. During the two hour tour werun from landmark to landmark stopping at each historical site for 4-5 minutes to learn it's history. Some of our major stops include: Massachusetts State House, Granary Burying Ground, King's Chapel, Old South Meeting House, Old State House, Boston Massacre Site, Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market, Paul Revere House, Old North Church, Copp's Hill Burying Ground, Bunker Hill Monument & USS Constitution.
We look forward to running with you!
Inclusions for Boston's Freedom Trail 5K Run
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Boston's Freedom Trail 5K Run
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.