See the oldest part of Boston on this guided, 2-hour walking tour. Stroll through the North End, the city's Italian neighborhood and oldest residential community, then explore the vibrant Downtown Waterfront. Admire the beautiful architecture and charming atmosphere of this historic city. See the Paul Revere House and legendary Old North Church on Boston's popular Freedom Trail, plus Boston Harbor, the USS Constitution, and much more.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourThis historic, 2-hour walking tour begins at the corner of State and Congress Streetsat 3pm, across the street from the Old State House. Meet and greet the tour guide and follow along with the rest of the group into the streets of Boston.
Begin at the Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Quincy Market. Walk through the Blackstone Block Historic District en route to the New England Holocaust Memorial. Look throughthe windows of the Union Oyster House, America's oldest restaurant, and the Bell in Hand Tavern, America's oldest tavern.
On the way to the North End, stop at Haymarket, Boston's centuries-old outdoor market. Then see all of Beantown's best Italian restaurants in 'Little Italy.' Visit the Old North Church and the Paul Revere House, two of the most historic buildings in Boston. Then, walk along Boston Harbor and get a glimpse of the USS Constitution, also known as 'Old Ironsides,' the legendary, indestructible warship.
The tour concludes near the North Ends most popular attractions, restaurants, and points of interest for further exploring afterwards, if desired.
Inclusions for Boston's North End And Waterfront Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Boston's North End And Waterfront Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Day Trip To Martha's Vineyard
- PhotoWalks Freedom Trail Tour
- Boston TV And Movie Sites Walking Tour
- Boston USS Constitution Cruise
- Downtown Freedom Trail Walking Tour In Boston
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel To Boston Airport
- Boston's Freedom Trail 5K Run
- Harvard Campus Walking Tour And Admission To Natural History Museum
- Boston Wine Tasting And Walking Tour
- Boston Bike Rental