Boston Shore Excursion: Cambridge, Lexington And Concord Sightseeing Tour
OverviewWhen your cruise ship docks in Boston, see the best of the region on this sightseeing shore excursion! On this 3.5-hour morning tour, visit important historical areas from the Revolutionary War and learn about important figures like George Washington and Paul Revere. Explore beautiful Harvard University and learn the significance behind every site you see from your expert local guide.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourAfter a short walk from the Boston cruise port to the Seaport Hotel, where your tour departs, your Boston sightseeing shore excursion begins in Cambridge. Drive along Tory Row to admire 18th-century Colonial mansions and learn about the American Revolutionary War from your expert local guide. Visit Cambridge Common, where George Washington gathered his troops. Spot the former home of writer Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, whose famous 1860 poem, Paul Reveres Ride, commemorates Paul Revere for riding through Boston, warning the patriots of an oncoming British attack. Then, arrive at the oldest part of Harvard University: Harvard Yard, a beautiful grassy area spanning 25 acres (10 hectares).
Visit Lexington Green, the site of the Battle of Lexington where some of the wars first shots were fired in 1775. Learn how Captain John Parker commanded the Lexington militia during the Battle of Lexington on April 19, 1775.
In Concord, journey past the homes of world-renowned writers and poets like Nathaniel Hawthorne, Ralph Waldo Emerson and Louisa May Alcott, author of Little Women. Visit a famous battle trail from the Revolutionary War and listen as your guide illustrates interesting historical anecdotes. Finally, make your way to the Old North Bridge, now part of the Minute Man National Historical Park.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Black Falcon Cruise Terminal for your ships departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Boston Shore Excursion: Cambridge, Lexington And Concord Sightseeing Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with lavatory
- Professional guide
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Boston Shore Excursion: Cambridge, Lexington And Concord Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tall Ship Sunset Cruise Aboard The Formidable
- Thunderbolt Mountain Coaster with Bridge of Flowers and Yankee Candle
- Help Fulchino Vineyards Bring In The Harvest
- 2.5-hour Boston Harbor Cruise with Brunch
- Brew England Beaches Bluffs and Beer
- Pirate Harbor Tour
- Small-Group Day Trip to Plymouth and Cape Cod from Boston
- Evening Ghost Tour of Boston