Boston Sunset Cruise
OverviewAfter a busy day sightseeing or working, what could be nicer than relaxing onboard one of Boston's finest boats for a cruise on the harbor? Watch the sun setting below the horizon as you glide by the skyscrapers of the downtown. And you can't miss the booming cannons of the U.S.S. Constitution, America's oldest commissioned sailing ship!
Know More about this tour
Savor the view of a spectacular sunset on this historic Boston cruise, including the U.S.S. Constitution's sunset cannon serenade, signaling the day's end.
This cruise is seasonal and operates from May to September only.
Inclusions for Boston Sunset Cruise
- 90-minute cruise
- Convention Center Tax
Exclusions for Boston Sunset Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals (available to purchase on board)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.