- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change,.. read more
Departure Details :
Seaport World Trade Center, World Trade Center Ave, Boston, MA 02210, USA,
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewSee Bostons waterfront sights from the deck of a luxury sunset dinner cruise. Enjoy a fabulous fine-dining buffet with a carving station and hit the dance floor while one of Bostons top DJs spins your favorite songs. Join the sunset party on the ships exterior deck the biggest patio party in Boston!
Buffet dinner included
Excellent value for money
Ideal choice for families
Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
Get in line for a decadent all-you-can-eat buffet, complete with a carving station. While enjoying your dinner in the elegant setting of the ships dining room, youll be entertained by the colorful characters of the ships cabaret. After dinner, the DJ turns up the heat with the sounds of your favorite songs. Show your moves off on the dance floor, or take a romantic stroll with that special someone around the ships decks.
The dance party continues all the way across the harbor, as you take in the sparkling views of the Boston skyline.
See Itinerary for a sample Grande Dinner Buffet menu.
Itinerary:Classic Dinner Menu (subject to change)
• Organic Mixed Field Greens: Grape Tomatoes | English Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Kidney Beans | American | Cheddar Cheese | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch Dressing | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low-Fat Italian Dressing
• Organic Spinach & Kale Salad: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Red Bell Peppers |Red Onions | Lemon & Oregano Dressing
• Roasted Red Beet Salad: Pickled Shallots | Fresh Mint | Italian Parsley
• Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad: Scallions | Plum Tomatoes | Cumin & Paprika VinaigretteMAIN COURSES
• Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet: Tomatoes | Shallots | Caper Sauce
• Honey & Sesame Chicken: Scallions | Fresno Chilies
• Whole-Roasted Pork Loin: Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
• Roasted Broccoli Florets: Toasted Garlic | Chili Flakes
• Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole: Green Chilies | Scallions | Fresh Cilantro
• Baked Ziti Pasta: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese |Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce
• Mashed Potatoes: Idaho Potatoes | Roasted GarlicTHE DESSERTS
• Seasonal Fruit | Cannolis | Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy | Cheesecake | Chocolate Cake | Strawberries & Vanilla Custard | Apple Cobbler
Dinner - Buffet dinner
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please note: guaranteed seating costs an additional fee which may be made payable on day of travel to the local tour operator
Cruise duration is approximately 2 to 3 hours