Boston Super Saver: Whale-Watching Cruise Plus Admission To New England Aquarium
OverviewGet up close and personal to New Englands wildlife with this Boston Super Saver. With your naturalist guide, spot whales and dolphins on a scenic 3-hour whale-watching cruise around a thriving marine sanctuary. Then, explore fascinating marine exhibits at the New England Aquarium including Green Sea Turtles, a Giant Pacific Octopus, or the Bonnethead Shark, at your own pace.
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourWhale-Watching Cruise: Departing from Central Wharf in Boston, board a high-speed catamaran and embark on your 3-hour whale-watching cruise. Your expert captain will take you to Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary, a rich feeding ground for whales, dolphins, sea birds and other marine life.
From the three outdoor decks, youll get great opportunities to view dolphins, humpback whales, finback whales, minke whales and endangered right whales with the help of your naturalist guide, wholl teach you about the behavior, conservation status and migration patterns of whales, dolphins and sea birds.
In between your whale sightings, relax in the comfortable, climate-controlled indoor cabin, which features state-of-the-art sound and video systems, the New England Aquarium Education Station and a galley offering food and beverages for purchase.
New England Aquarium Admission: Your Boston Super Saver also includes admission to the world-renowned New England Aquarium, a global leader in ocean exploration and marine conservation.
Exploring the aquarium at your own pace, youll discover fascinating exhibits, educational programs and activities perfect for the whole family. Get up close to sharks, stingrays, penguins, seals, turtles, jellyfish and more!
Inclusions for Boston Super Saver: Whale-Watching Cruise Plus Admission To New England Aquarium
- Naturalist guide
- Entrance fee to New England Aquarium
- Whale Watch Cruise
Exclusions for Boston Super Saver: Whale-Watching Cruise Plus Admission To New England Aquarium
- Food and drinks (available for purchase on board)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible
Collect your tickets from the Will Call booth at the Whale Watch
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Thunderbolt Mountain Coaster with Bridge of Flowers and Yankee Candle
- Help Fulchino Vineyards Bring In The Harvest
- 2.5-hour Boston Harbor Cruise with Brunch
- Brew England Beaches Bluffs and Beer
- Pirate Harbor Tour
- Small-Group Day Trip to Plymouth and Cape Cod from Boston
- Evening Ghost Tour of Boston
- The Tour of The Freedom Trail