Botanic Gardens And Botanical Museum Excursion By Felucca From Aswan
OverviewSail on a felucca to the Botanic Gardens on Kitchener Island with the company of a qualified Egyptologist guide. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of the island ...
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourSail on a felucca to the Botanic Gardens on Kitchener Island with the company of a qualified Egyptologist guide. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of the island and the freedom of setting your own itinerary with the luxury of a private tour. From your vantage point on the felucca you will see Agha Khan Mausoleum, situated on the top of a hill, commanding a magnificent view of Aswan area. On the West Bank the desolate hillside is dotted with the Tombs of the Nobles which your qualified Egyptologist guide will give a brief history of as you sail by. Your felucca ride to Kitchener Island takes around 20 minutes, depending on wind speed and Nile currents, and on arrival your guide will accompany you to Aswan Botanic Gardens. Visit the small botanical museum before strolling through the tranquil gardens which are home to many exotic species of plants and trees imported from all around the world. The Aswan Botanic Gardens are a quiet and peaceful oasis from the hustle and bustle of everyday Egyptian life, and young couples and families from Aswan often spend their day enjoying the island. Returning to your felucca you will return to Aswan's East Bank, riding the currents and winds on a relaxing sail with the expertise and knowledge of your local felucca captain!
Inclusions for Botanic Gardens And Botanical Museum Excursion By Felucca From Aswan
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Botanic Gardens And Botanical Museum Excursion By Felucca From Aswan
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.