From USD 48
OverviewOn this tour you will go directly to Botanical Garden where you will spend about two hours. Afterwards, you will experience a tequila tasting with lunch.
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with hotel pickup, when you'll board a vehicle destined for Vallarta Botanical Garden.Â
It was created with the aim of exhibiting and conserving rare plants from Mexico and the world in general, as well as the native plant biodiversity of the region in particular.Â The conservation and propagation of orchids is one of the most important approaches to the mission of the garden. These can be found in trees all over the grounds and in the House of Orchids. Other notable collections include oaks, bromeliads, agaves and wild palms.
Then, you'll take a tequila tour during which you'll learn aboutÂ the process of making tequila,and enjoy a tasting with lunch.Â
Your tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Botanical Garden And Tequila Tasting With Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Botanical Garden And Tequila Tasting With Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.