Botanical Garden Tour - Honolulu
OverviewLearn the secrets to macro photography in botanical gardens of O'ahu. We go to a variety of gardens from plumeria groves to tropical forests. There is always something in bloom.Your nature and photography guideknows Hawaiian plant speciesand will assist you in capturing the best photos with your camera or smart phone. This is a relaxing and educational tour. You'llhave plenty of time to explore and discover tropical plants and garden life in several locations on this 4.5 hour tour. Come join us and absorb the peace and serenity of Oahu's tropicals while capturing stunning imagery.
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a professional photographer
- Editor's Pick
- Hotel pickup included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourWe pick you up in Waikiki in our clean, comfortable van at 7:00am. Our locations vary depending on the time of year and weather for the day. Your guide will choose 2 special gardens from a variety of locations including a private orchid farm, expansive tropical arboretum or native botanical garden in the Manoa Valley.Price includes pickup, all entrance fees and water. This is a no-rush tour - We take our time. You can relax and go at your own pace or get tips from our photographer guide on how to capture amazing photos. You can use either a camera or smart phone to get beautiful photographs. If you would like to renta macro lens please contact us for recommendations. However a macro lens is not required.
Inclusions for Botanical Garden Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional photographer guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Botanical Garden Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.