Boulder Trails & Ales
OverviewJoin us for a easy to moderate hike in the Foothills of Boulder at one of our favorite hiking trails. You will have the opportunity to hike for an average of 2 hours in the serine beauty above Boulder while taking in the picture perfect views of the Rocky Mountains to the West and the town of Boulder to the East. Along the way we will travel through canyons formed over millions of years from snow melt and glacial melt water. Wildlife including Mule Deer, White-Tail Deer, Elk, Birds of Prey, and Fox can often be observed along the way. After an amazing hike, we will enjoy a beer (included in price, 21+) at one of Boulder's many breweries along Pearl Street.
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Peet's Coffee in the 29th Street Mall and depart for one of our favorite hiking trails in Boulder. The opportunities are endless and we will choose the right trail based on the group and local trail conditions. We will start our hike at the trail head and continue along the many mild looped trails or have the opportunity to test yourself on a more challenging hike with a moderately increased incline.
After taking in all of the beautiful sights, sounds and smells that makes hiking in the Foothills unique, we will hydrate as any local would after a hike. Stopping by Boulder's famous outdoor pedestrian zone, Pearl Street Mall, for a beer at one of Boulder's many local breweries for a cold one. This is the secret which makes Boulder one of the happiest and most fit places in America!
The tour will conclude and guests will have the opportunity to stay on Pearl Street or be dropped off at Peet's Coffee.
- Pick Up Peet's Coffee 29th St Mall
- Drop Off Peet's Coffee 29th St Mall (or stay on Pearl St)
- 10:00am - 2:00pm (4 Hours)
- Guided 1-3 hour hike through the Foothills of Boulder
- Experience Boulder's backyard with a local
- Enjoy some of the best trails in the Boulder Area
- Various activity levels - mild / moderate
- Pearl Street brewery visit
- Beer Included (21+)
Download the Peet's Coffee App on your iPhone or Android to receive your first drink free! *Check app store for availability*
Inclusions for Boulder Trails & Ales
- Small group tour
- Beer (21+)
Exclusions for Boulder Trails & Ales
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age requirement is 8. Exceptions might apply. Please call Aspire Tours for details. Guest required to bring their own car seat.
Must be 21 years old + to drink beer.
Athletic shoes with good grip or hiking boots are recommended.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.