Boutique Mornington Peninsula Strawberry Farm Chocolate And Winery Tour With Eureka Skydeck Edge Experience Admission - MelbourneWrite a Review
Travel through down along the Mornington Peninsula on a small group tour. Visit three well known wineries and sample some of the fantastic locally made wines available as well as other local produce. Included in this tour is an entry ticket to Melbourne's best attraction - the Eureka Skydeck and Edge Experience that will take you to the highest vantage point in the southern hemisphere! This ticket can be used at your own leisure upon return to Melbourne.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Lunch included
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourThis winery tour offer a unique touring experience in a relaxed and chilled out atmosphere to the Mornington Peninsula, indulging in tasty treasures from thislush and rich coastalregion.
You will indulge in a gourmet lunch, morning and afternoon tea, a variety of goat cheeses, local condiments, chocolate and strawberry tastings. You will also visit 3 wineries selected for their commitment to excellent customer service, strong community valuesandsupport for local produce and of course great wines.
Start the day off with stunning views from Arthur's Seat, looking out across Port Phillip Bay and the beautiful Peninsula coastline before you head into the undiscovered winery region known as the Mornington Peninsula, famous for great cheeses, soft reds, vibrant and delicious strawberries and picturesque scenery.
For those that enjoy theircheese this stop is for you. Sample an amazing selection of goat cheese, crackers and homemade condiments. While others can explore the greener pastures scattered with dairy goatsand if the season is right, you can get up close to thebaby kids too. Then, travel onto T'Gallant for some delicious award winningcool climate wine tasting.
The itinerary includes places such as:
- Arthur's Seat Lookout
- Main Ridge Dairy & Goat Farm
- T'Gallant Winery
- Mock's Cider Lounge & Apple Orchard
- Mornington Peninsula Chocolates
- Gourmet lunch stop
- Sunnyridge Strawberry Farm
- Green Olive Winery & Gardens
- Mornington Peninsula Beach Huts
Inclusions for Boutique Mornington Peninsula Strawberry Farm Chocolate And Winery Tour With Eureka Skydeck Edge Experience Admission
- All wine, cider and liquor tastings
- Goat's cheese sharing platters
- Local fresh produce samples throughout the day
- Mornington Peninsula Chocolates tasting
- Strawberry farm (picking optional extra)
- Live commentary on board
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Small-group touring option (max 22 pax)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry ticket into the Eureka Skydeck Observations Tower and Edge Experience Ride (to be used at own leisure)
Exclusions for Boutique Mornington Peninsula Strawberry Farm Chocolate And Winery Tour With Eureka Skydeck Edge Experience Admission
- Produce purchased on the day
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years, not wheelchair accessible
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Spirit Of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
- Yarra Valley Wine And Winery Tour From Melbourne
- Melbourne Zoo General Entry Ticket
- Melbourne City Sights Morning Tour With Optional Yarra Cruise
- Great Ocean Road Small-Group Eco-Tour From Melbourne
- Puffing Billy Steam Train, Yarra Valley And Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary Day Tour
- Private Melbourne Tour By Bicycle
- Yarra Valley - Museums And Wineries
- Farm Experience And Gold
- Jewish Melbourne