OverviewExplore the famous Yarra Valley, enjoy some of the amazing local produce whilst you take in the beautiful scenery. Sip on cider, nibble at gourmet chocolate and taste a wide selection of wines. Plus receive Melbourne's best attraction Eureka Skydeck and Edge Experience Ticket to be used at your own leisure upon return to Melbourne.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All-inclusive tour
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourThe Yarra Valley Chocolatarie has your sweet tooth covered! With over 250 different chocolate and truffle products available you won't know where to begin. Chocolates are hand-crafted onsite by French and Belgian chocolatiers using a large range of ingredients including fruits and nuts from their own orchard. Watch the professionals at work and then enjoy a variety of free chocolate and ice cream samples.
Visit the local YV farmhouse Gateway Estate where you can sample the best seasonal produce such as stone fruits, apples, berries and local cheeses and relish. Self picking hydroponic strawberry greenhouse (at own expense) and sweet strawberry liqueurs and ports to try and take home. See and experience a working cider house and brewery known as Napoleone, a 3rd generations property set in a rust scenery. With home grown apples and pears made on site with 100% fresh juice. Relax at the world famous Rochford Wines while you enjoy sampling some of their specialty wines before off for lunch.
Enjoy an Italian style winery lunch of pizza's, pastas and antipasto platters at Killara Estate, an Italian family run vineyard overlooking some of the best views of the Yarra Valley wine region. Share in your knowledge and skills with the winemakers as you enjoy a variety of quality wines at the cellar door, whilst soaking in the Mediterranean atmosphere before returning to Melbourne.
This tour is all about relaxing with friends and enjoying great food and wine in a small group atmosphere an exquisite and beautiful landscape.
Inclusions for Boutique Yarra Valley Winery And Chocolatarie Tour With Eureka Skydeck And Edge Experience Admission From Melbourne
- All wine, beer and cider tastings
- Local produce morning tea
- Italian Style Winery Lunch (wine not included with lunch)
- Yarra Valley Chocolaterie samples
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Selected Hotels Only)
- Small-group touring option
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Entry ticket into the Eureka Skydeck Observations Tower and Edge Experience Ride (to be used at own leisure)
Exclusions for Boutique Yarra Valley Winery And Chocolatarie Tour With Eureka Skydeck And Edge Experience Admission From Melbourne
- Produce purchased on the day
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.