Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour - Vancouver
OverviewThis 2-hour tour will take you on a wild ride hugging the coastline and islands of Howe Sound, all while taking in the incredible wildlife. Check out the seal colony, bird sanctuary, and lighthouse view of Vancouver. With an experienced guide at the helm you won't miss a thing. You may even choose to get off the boat in Snug Cove, Bowen Island and explore the shops and parks before returning to Horseshoe Bay by ferry.
Know More about this tourCheck in for the adventure at 1pm. The tour departs at 1:30pm and heads north into Howe Sound; one of the southern most fjords in the northern hemisphere.
The 30 foot rigid hull inflatable vessel will provide a comfortable ride, amazing views, and perhaps a little sea spray along the way. Suited up in Mustang Survival Suits, you will stay nice and warm. Remember to bring your sunglasses and cameras (plastic bags will be provided to keep them dry).
At 3:20pm the safari tour will take you into Snug Cove on Bowen Island if you would like to depart the tour at this time to explore the island you are welcome to do so. If you choose this option the Snug Cove Ferry will bring you back to Horseshoe Bay when you are ready. Otherwise you can stay aboard the vessel and it will bring you back to Horseshoe Bay no later than 4pm. This tour is excellent for both locals and visitors, there is no better way to see the sights of a fjord and the beautiful skyline of Vancouver. It is a boat load of fun!
Inclusions for Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Admission ticket
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the lot chosen.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum age is 5 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Fraser Valley Private Wine Tour and Bistro Lunch
- Private Transport from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal
- Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours
- Private Transport from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to North or West Vancouver
- Vancouver City Tour with Vancouver Lookout Admission
- Whale-Watching Tour from Vancouver