Boyana Church And Rila Monastery Full Day Private Tour From Sofia
OverviewVisit Rila Monastery and Boyana church, UNESCO World Heritage sites. Relive history as your guide's commentary takes you back into time. Enjoy a full-day tour out in the mountains with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
The tour departs at 9.00 in the morning and the first stop is at the great UNESCO historical place Boyana church, dating back to the 10th century, which has unique and very well preserved frescoes and pictures from the period of 11 to 14 century.
After exploring it, you will head to the Rila Monastery- the biggest monastery in Bulgaria. It was established back in the 10th century. The current buildings are from the mid 19th century, with a defensive tower that survived from the 14th century.
In the monastery complex you will admire the impressive architecture and frescoes. During the guided tour in the inner yard and the monastery museum, you will discover the most precious pieces that are kept from the past and all the facts and stories about the biggest Bulgarian monastery complex. You will also have the chance to see an old and authentic monk room!
Inclusions for Boyana Church And Rila Monastery Full Day Private Tour From Sofia
- Private driver- guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by an A/C car with free Wi Fi
Exclusions for Boyana Church And Rila Monastery Full Day Private Tour From Sofia
- Boyana Church entrance ticket- 5 euro
- Rila Monastery museum & monk room entrance ticket- 4 euro
- Food & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Up to 10 euro more per person if a guide in Spanish or Italian language is selected- should be paid directly to the guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring comfortable shoes and a camera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.