Brasov Day Tour To Sinaia And Bucharest Including Palace Of Parliament VisitWrite a Review
OverviewThis full-day trip will begin in the morning fromÂ your hotel in Brasov. On your way to Bucharest you will cross Prahova Valley and the tour will visit the summer residence of the Romanian royal family in Sinaia. You will also have a city tour of Bucharest andÂ after that your journey will bring you back to Brasov.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Be picked up from your hotel in Brasov at 10am and drive across Transylvania to Walachia passing through Predeal. In the Middle Ages there was a former customs point here. Continue your journey along the Prahova Valley towards Sinaia, where you will see the summer residence of the Romanian royal family.
Afterwards, the tour will cross the rich oil fields nearby Ploiesti, driving towards Bucharest. You will have a city tour of the Capital of Romania once in Bucharest. The main cultural sights include the Revolution Square, Athenaeum and Lipscani Street among others. Another worldwide known cultural site in Bucharest is Ceausescu’s Parliament Palace, the second largest building in the world after the Pentagon. Enjoy a visit to the Palace of Parliament (included in your ticket) as well as lunch (at own expense) and some free time in Bucharest.
In the evening the tour returns to your Brasov hotel at approximately 7pm.
Inclusions for Brasov Day Tour To Sinaia And Bucharest Including Palace Of Parliament Visit
- Transfer with middle class car or van from/to Brasov
- English/ German/ Hungarian speaking guide
- Entrance to the Palace of Parliament
Exclusions for Brasov Day Tour To Sinaia And Bucharest Including Palace Of Parliament Visit
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.