OverviewThis tour is all about chasing beer just like the locals do! From old town breweries to the other side of the Danube, weâre drinking our way all around the city. Take in gorgeous views, hang out with locals, and sample indie beers to get a real taste for the beer life in Bratislava!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
This Bratislava tour is a mix of beer tasting with food bites, all with the goal of getting to know the real city vibes.
We’ll kick it all off just as we should on a beer tour: with a beer! We’ll start with a visit to a local brewery that also just happens to be our favourite. It’s one of the first breweries to open in Bratislava and serves the best food of its type in town. Here, you’ll get an intro to the local Bratislava lager (bratislavský ležiak) along with a food-and-beer pairing.
From there, we’ll head through the old town, where you’ll see some of the very cool buildings that make up this part of the city. We’ll cover most of the major sites, but offering a different perspective than you’ll get on most touristy old town tours.
Eventually, we’ll reach the new “old bridge,” where you’ll enjoy a spectacular viewpoint — giving us the energy to continue to our next stop, located right on Danube River in Petrzalka, on the other side of Bratislava. At this brewery we’ll taste another type of Bratislava beer, paired with an amazing view of the castle and cathedral in old town. Once our glasses are done, it’ll be time to move on — in search of more beer, of course!
We’ll walk along the river bank, under the old trees, to the “other” bridge with its amazing space-age, UFO-style restaurant. Crossing the river, we’ll return to old town where we’ll slowly get lost in the area known by locals as the Bermuda Triangle of Bratislava.
During this Bratislava tour, you’ll be stopping into secret pubs where you really will feel like a local. These are places that few tourists find on their own, and we’ll follow the local vibe to determine where we end up each time. This is a truly unique beer tour — you’ll have to earn the beers, the walks, and the views, but you’ll come away feeling like a true Bratislava local!
Inclusions for Bratislava By Beer Small Group Walking Tour Including A Present
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks (4 types of beer)
- Extra fun and a surprise present
Exclusions for Bratislava By Beer Small Group Walking Tour Including A Present
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
As we will be walking outside, please dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable shoes for walking
For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people
Travellers under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.