Bratislava Castle Tour "Where Did Marcus Aurelius Write His Book" Theme
OverviewBojnice castle is one of the most beautiful castles in Slovakia. As you may know Slovakia is a country of castles. Bojnice castle is the fairy tale like castle with the lake, turtles and swans. Then you can learn something about the old craftsmanship of making glass. In the end you can wait for another Slovak traditional taste.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Where did Marcus Aurelius write his book?
If you want to get answer to this question join us on one day tour to the Trencin region. We will show you Cinderella like castle Bojnice castle, most beautiful and well equipped castle in Slovakia. You will see Golden room, Ball room, oldest lime tree and more. There is lake, swans and beautiful park around. After the castle we will head to the beautiful place - traditional Slovak village with wooden cabins and paintings on the walls. We will go to the museum where you will find out more about old Slovak traditions and how people where living. Glassof Bosacka slivovica (distilled plum beverage) is also prepared for you. After our trip we will drive you back to your hotel or city center.
Inclusions for Bratislava Castle Tour "Where Did Marcus Aurelius Write His Book" Theme
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Small-group tour
- Glass of Bosacka Slivovica
Exclusions for Bratislava Castle Tour "Where Did Marcus Aurelius Write His Book" Theme
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.