Bratislava Christmas Market Food Tour
OverviewDuring the 3 hour food tour we will show you Bratislava old town and tell you more about Christmas traditions of Slovakia. The tour starts in front of Slovak national theater, where you will be welcomed by our guide and mulled wine. The tour includes services of the guide, 2 hot drinks (alcoholic) and food- 4 different types.
- Seasonal Offer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourWe have prepared for you an X-Mass edition of our food tour. During this tour, you will learn something about the Slovak culture, our Christmas traditions, about Bratislava and its history. Together we will enjoy the taste of Christmas. Honestly, there is no better place for the local food tour than a Christmas market: everything is traditional and so beautiful there. Join us and try loksha (a special pancake which can be sweet or salty), "ciganska", hot honey wine and other tasty stuff!
The tour starts in front of Slovak National Theater, which is situated in the city center. There you will find a guide with the happy face and mulled wine for our tourists. So even if you feel cold we will take care of you. The guide will show you all the beauties of the old town, he/she will tell you about Slovak Christmas traditions and you will be introduced to the world of Slovak traditional market food. So make sure you do not eat too much before the tour.
Inclusions for Bratislava Christmas Market Food Tour
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Bratislava Christmas Market Food Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.