Bratislava Day Trip : Banska Stiavnica And Topolcianky
OverviewTake a tour to the UNESCO Heritage town of Banska Stiavnica and visit the renaissance castle of Topolcianky on this great one day tour of Slovakia.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel in Bratislava, you'll be taken via private transport to Banska Stiavnica, about 110 miles from Bratislava. This perfectly preserved medieval town dated back to the 12th century and has a history tied to mining. Learn about its founding and important highlights, including the 16th century Holy Trinity Square, the 15th century Gothic St. Catherine Church, and the Holy Trinity Column and its sculptures.
You'll also visit an ancient silver mine , the oldest in this area situated just under the main square. The beauty and historical value of Banska Stiavnica town was recognized by UNESCO, and has been a World Heritage Site since 1993.
On the way back to Bratislava stop in Topolcianky, a small town famous for its Renaissance castle ,which served as the summer residence of Czechoslovak presidents for over 30 years in the early 20th century. Today, the castle serves as a great example of Slovakian neoclassical architecture. After visiting Topolcianky you will be dropped back at your Bratislava hotel.
Inclusions for Bratislava Day Trip : Banska Stiavnica And Topolcianky
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- All road tolls, parking fees
Exclusions for Bratislava Day Trip : Banska Stiavnica And Topolcianky
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Walking Tour in English or German
- Private Day Trip from Bratislava to Budapest
- Private Day Trip to Bojnice Chateau and Cicmany village
- The Treasures of the Bratislava Region
- Bratislava Traditional Slovak Feast
- Bratislava Castle Tour by Presporacik
- Bratislava Post-Communism Tour
- Private 3-Day Slovakia Winter Break from Bratislava