The start of the tour takes place at your hotel lobby, if it is located in the Bratislava's old town district. If it is further away, the meeting place is set in front of the Slovak National Theatre bulding at Hviezdoslav square. After meeting with your personal guide, you will explore various nooks and narrow streets of the Old Town. You will learn about our culture and history. Afterwards you will use car or van to travel to more distant parts of the city, where you will see architecture from Communist era. The last stop of the tour is the UFO observation deck, you will stop by the entrance, and there will be prepared tickets by the entry pult for you.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Usually 10:00 am
Departure Details :
Historical building of Slovak National Theater at Hviezdoslav Square
OverviewOur team of professional guides is ready to show you the best of this amazing town with rich history and traditions. Our expert guides bring to life different stories from the previous era. This tour gives you a complete overview of the most important sights of Communist Bratislava, such as the architectural rarity 20-years-built building of the Slovak National Theatre, prefab concrete jungle of Petrzalka, the New Bridge, or upside-down pyramid of the Slovak Radio Company.The highlight of your tour is the visit of the Soviet World War II memorial Slavin and the Bratislava Castle from which you can observe the communist and historic nature of Bratislava at the same time. However, end of the tour will take place elswhere, you will visit the memorable UFO which stands above new bridge where you can enjoy views in comfort of luxury restaurant and caf.
- Entrance fee
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.